Face Masks Vs Face Shields for protection against Corona Virus!
- They restrict droplets from going out and coming in while talking, sneezing or exhaling.
- They also restrict droplets from going out and coming in while talking, sneezing or exhaling.
- They are not comfortable to wear, specially for longer hours.
- They are easy to wear.
- They do not cover your eyes.
- They cover eyes as well.
- They leave marks on face.
- They do not leave any marks on face..
- They make breathing dificult.
- No breathing restrictions, just like normal.
- Difficult to eat while wearing.
- Easy to eat while wearing.
- Very little ristriction while speaking.
- No restriction while speaking.
- People can’t see your expressions while talking, easy to contort face.
- If you contort your face while talking, people will come to know.
- Men can go out of their house without shaving.
- If you don’t shave, people can see.
- You can go out unnoticed without wearing a makeup.
- No makeup, you will get noticed. Cliche!
- They do not cover your heads.
- Some Face Shields have prebuilt caps as well, so, covered heads.
- Simple face masks are cheap and even distributed for free by many people.
- Cost a little more.
- Can wear them under a helmet easily.
- Not easy to wear under a helmet.
- If you are not wearing it, they are easy to carry.
- If you are not wearing it, you cant fold it and keep it in your pocket like a face mask.
- They do not interfere with visibility.
- They can get scratches easily and reduce visibility.
Both can me made at home from basic things, have a look at these videos.